Thursday 29 December 2011


I was Conductor-"Rajnikanth" (One of the most respected Actor in INDIA)
I didn`t completed my University-"Bill Gates" (Founder of Microsoft)
I was the 1 who served in Hotels- "Oberoi" (Now Owner of Oberoi chain of hotels)
I worked in a Petrol Pump- "Dhiru bhai Ambani" (Founder of Reliance)
I Failed in class 10-"Sachin Tendulkar" ( Best Cricketer of the World)
I Slept On a Bench n borrowed Rs20 Everyday from friend to travel to Filmcity- "Shah Rukh Khan" (Heart throb of billions.. King of Bollywood)
I was dropped out in 9th grade but i m legend in words- " Eminem " ( One of the most followed singer worldwide)

Life isnt about what you Could n`t do so far,
its about what You Still Can.! :D 
Life get only once So Live it fully.. :)) 

♥♥♥♥ What is the meaning of life ,To be happy and useful.♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment